BIMS Login 2023: The government of Kerala has a system called BIMS, which helps manage and keep track of bills. It’s an online portal for DDOs (people who give and take money) to settle claims. DDOs can use their username and password to log in and use the system. The instructions for logging in are easy to follow. The government launched BIMS to make managing money in the treasury more efficient.
BIMS Login 2023
Overview of BIMS Login 2023 (Treasury and DDO Login):
|Name||BIMS Login Portal|
|Type||e-billing management portal|
|Launched by||Kerala government|
|Department||the finance department of Kerala|
Features of BIMS Kerala Treasury Login Portal 2023
- BIMS helps in generating bills for unexpected expenses.
- You can check your bill book details and the status of your bills after logging in to your account.
- You can also check the expense report prepared by the Drawing and Expenditure Officer.
- You can deposit TR 59E in Treasury online through this portal.
- DDOs can approve TR 59E.
- BIMS doesn’t require POC in contingency bills.
- It helps in integrating state budgets and keeping track of expenses and income.
- You can take advantage of the paperless process of allocating contingency bills and e-meditation.
Steps for Registering/ Renewing on the BIMS Portal 2023
- On the homepage of the portal, you will see the Login option.
- Now click on the DSR Registration/ Renewal link.
- After clicking on the link, a pop-up will appear on the screen.
- Enter a valid username and DDO code.
- After entering, click the button to proceed.
- Now you can manage tasks such as BIMS registration or renewal on this page.
Steps for logging in to the Kerala Treasury and DDO Login 2023
- First, people should visit the official website of the BIMS Login Portal 2023.
- On the homepage, find the link BIMS Login/ Sign Up.
- Now click on the given link.
- Enter your details to register with BIMS Kerala Portal 2023 Online.
- After the registration is complete, a username and password will be generated.
- Use the generated username and password to log in to BIMS Kerala Portal 2023.
- After entering a valid username and DDO code, you will now be successfully logged in to the portal.
Steps for Adding an Account to the BIMS Portal 2023
- First, visit the official website of BIMMS Kerala.
- On the homepage, click on the TSB option.
- After selecting the option, now click on the Add Account option.
- Now you have to provide details related to the account such as account number, name of the account holder, type of account, etc.
- After entering the details, click on the submit option.
- Now the process of adding accounts in the BIMS login portal 2023 is complete.